Reaching Your Financial Goals in 2024
January 24, 2024 10:00 - 10:45 PST
An estimated 80% of New Years Resolutions fail by mid-February every year, according to US News and World Report. Many of us start the year with great intentions: we really believe this will be “our year” – and then life happens, and maybe this isn’t “our year” after all (yet again).
If this sounds familiar, join us for a webinar to learn how to set AND actually reach your financial goals in 2024. We’ll talk about how to be honest with yourself to set realistic goals, how to understand and be prepared for what may derail your progress, and strategies to keep you moving towards your goals all year long so that 2024 can finally be “your year.”
What You Will Learn
- How to set realistic goals that can actually be achieved
- The role financial habits play in reaching (or abandoning) your financial goals
- How to get back on track after a setback
Who Should Attend
- Anyone with a financial goal
- Anyone who wants to better understand their financial habits
- Anyone who wants to be successful in reaching their goals this year
Can't make the webinar time? No worries! Register anyway, and we’ll send you the recorded webinar.
We provide the tools to build a smart financial future. Subscribe now!