Whether you’re looking for general financial guidance, assistance with a specific investment goal, or looking to create a comprehensive financial plan, USC Credit Union is here to empower you to own your financial future. Sometimes you need a helping hand, and we’re honored to provide that for you.
Our vision is to provide our members with superior financial solutions, comprehensive products and an unparalleled service experience. The partnership you have with USC Credit Union extends to investment and insurance services available through our broker/dealer CUSO Financial Services, LP.
With a combined total of over 30 years of financial services experience, our CFS Financial Advisors provide individualized service and look forward to working directly you to achieve your financial goals.
- Reviewing Your Current Financial Plan
- Retirement Planning
- IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457 plans, and TSP Rollovers
- Tax Efficient Investments
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Education Funding
- Life and Long-Term Care Insurance
The financial help you need. From the family you trust.
* Non-Deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment representatives are registered through CFS. USC Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to USC Credit Union members.
** For specific tax advice please consult a tax professional.
Investments offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P (“CFS”) (Member FINRA / SIPC) Not FDIC Insured. Not a Bank Guarantee or Obligation. Not a Deposit. May Lose Value.