Anywhere, Anytime Access to your Account!
Your life just got easier with USC Credit Union’s Mobile Branch application and mobile banking options! It’s like having a branch in the palm of your hand that allows you to do everything from depositing checks to paying your bills.
Get started today…
First, you need to be enrolled in USC Credit Union’s Online Banking system to be able to access your Mobile Branch. If you’re already an Online Banking user, no further registration is required. Just use your home banking account number and access code!
Mobile Branch Site
Our Mobile Branch Site has been optimized for an internet enabled cell phone or smart phone. The mobile device web page at http://m.usccreditunion.org/ will allow you to:
- Check available balances
- Make transfers between shares and loans (auto and personal loans).
- Setup transfers to other member accounts or alternate account.
- View transaction history up to 30 days old.
- Get daily updated balance information on USCCU Credit Cards, Mortgage loans and MBS business loans
- Locate USC Credit Union Branches and ATMs
- Locate nearby Surcharge Free CO-OP ATMs
- Locate nearby CU service centers
Mobile Branch App
Our mobile banking service also includes a free downloadable app that is specially created for a smart phone device.
So whether it’s for an iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry device, we’ve got you covered.
This free downloadable app provides all the services of the mobile internet site, plus allows you to:
- Deposit checks (currently available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices)
- Pay bills
- View Transactions history up to 1 year old.
- View balance graphs and expense graphs for each share or loan (currently available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows mobile devices)
To download the app, you may visit the iTunes store, Google Play Store, or visit http://m.usccreditunion.org/ from your phone's internet browser.