- Regular Share Savings - The basic account required for membership.
- Money Market - Earn higher yields than with a regular savings account. Keep funds liquid and open an account with as little as $2,500.
- Value+ Money Market - Even better returns on your liquid funds if you can maintain a minimum balance of $10,000.
- Share Certificate (CDs) - Lock in our best yields for your choice of terms from three months to five years.
- Traditional IRA - Reduce today's taxable income and defer paying income taxes until retirement.
- Roth IRA - Make contributions with after-tax dollars so your withdrawals after retirement will be tax free.
- Coverdell Education Savings - Save for your future Trojan's education and watch earnings grow tax free.
All Deposit Accounts Include:
Keeping your money safe is of utmost importance to us, so we protect your deposits with federal
deposit insurance. Balances up to $250,000 are insured through December 31, 2014, by the National Credit Union
Administration, a US government agency.
Save time by having your paycheck (or any recurring payments) deposited electronically right into your account.
It’s safe, fast and easy to set up.