USC Credit Union is your one-stop for all your financial needs, now and forever!
Learn how to become a member-owner today - OWN YOUR FUTURE.
Not everyone can join USC Credit Union, but as a student of USC and other select schools you can become a member-owner of the only non-profit financial institution dedicated to you! Our benefits include:
Financial services designed specifically for students
- Free checking and savings accounts with no minimum balance requirements
- Free withdrawals at all USC Credit Union on-campus ATMs
- Surcharge-free withdrawals at over 28,000 CO-OP Network ATMs and 7-Eleven store ATMs nationwide
- Free Home Banking, Online Bill Pay, & Teller access
- Members may also access their accounts and conduct transactions at any of our 3,800 shared branch service centers across the U.S.
- Educational seminars are regularly scheduled to include topics such as money management, building good credit, and other imperative financial topics
Member-owned non-profit financial cooperative
- USC Credit Union is not a bank! We're a non-profit financial cooperative owned by our members. With a volunteer board of directors, which includes student representation, we serve you with lower cost products and services and higher yielding savings.
- Lifetime membership! And as you benefit as a student with all of our student-focused products and services, it gets even better after you graduate! We'll be here to help you buy your first car, finance your first home, and even save for retirement.
For more information on any of our products and services, click the links to your left, give us a call, or better yet, stop by and see us! Become a part of the family and join today!