Welcome to YOUR Credit Union
Congratulations and welcome to University of Southern California! One of the many benefits of joining the USC community is that you are invited to join the USC Credit Union. If you are not yet on campus at USC, follow these steps to establish your membership and open your account now and it will be ready when you arrive!
First Step: Become a USC Credit Union member
- Read the application instructions first, then complete our online membership application.
- If you do not have a US Social Security Number, you will need to complete a Certificate of Foreign Status (W8) Form (Included in application).
- If you are under 17 years of age, you will need a co-signer(s) such as your parents.
Second Step: Fund your Account
- Most international USC students and scholars prefer to wire money before they arrive in Los Angeles.
NOTE: We strongly recommend this, so you do not need to travel with large amounts of cash or travelers checks.
- Once we receive and process your application, we will send you a secured email. Instructions on how to open the secured email will be included. This email will contain your new account information and instructions on how to transfer money to your USCCU account.
- USCCU will waive fees for international incoming wires three times a year, exclusively for international students.
Third Step: Once you Arrive at USC
- Visit our one of our branches (locations).
- We will verify your passport and signatures, activate your account, and issue you a debit card and 120 Free Checks.
For additional questions or support, please contact our student representatives:
Yue (Donna) Qin- email@example.com (Chinese 中文)
Neil Vincent- firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply within 24 business hours.
You can also contact us on WeChat (weixin) ID: USC Credit Union