I am already a USCCU Member
As a USCCU member you can apply to any of our offerings...
Or call us at (877) 670-5860
Need to update/add a checking account? Fill out
account update form and send it to email@example.com.
Not a USCCU Member yet?
We offer several easy ways to join our credit union.
Am I eligible to join USCCU?
Once you have completed the online application, we will open your account and mail your welcome packet.
Come See Us
You are welcome to join our credit union by visiting one of our branches. We require a government-issued ID, such as your driver’s license or passport to open your account.
Requirements to Join
We require an opening deposit of at least $10 to join our credit union ($1 minimum deposit plus a $9 one-time membership fee).
- Cardinal Checking accounts require a $25 minimum deposit.
- Regular checking accounts require a $50 minimum deposit.
If you choose to apply online and mail us your documents and deposit, please send a check or money order for the proper deposit for the account you wish to open.
Other Documents You’ll Need
If you are an enrolled student, we would need the following documentation.
- A Photocopy of your USC ID
- or, A photocopy of your usc acceptance letter
International Enrolled Students
If you are an international enrolled student, we would need the following documents, in addition to the above mentioned documentation for all enrolled students:
- A Photocopy of your USC ID or Acceptance letter
- A Photocopy of your Passport Booklet (Must include the signature page of Passport Booklet) for identification.
- A photocopy of your I-94, front and back.
- A photocopy of your United States VISA stamp on your passport.
- A completed copy of the W-8BEN (you may download the W-8BEN form at the IRS website)
If you qualify for membership primarily as a Los Angeles Resident, we will also need:
- Proof of Residence in the form of a Utility Bill (Gas, Water & Power.)
- OR, a copy of Residential Rental Agreement/Lease Agreement.
If you primarily qualify for membership due to employment in Los Angeles, we will also need:
- Copy of a recent paystub showing employer address
- or, A letter on the official letterhead from your employer stating your employment with them, and also what physical address your work premise is located in.
Sponsored by Immediate Family Member
- If you qualify for membership due to sponsorship by an immediate family member who is also a USC Credit Union member, you also need to fill out and send us a copy of the Sponsor’s Certificate.