Smarter Banking, Smarter Careers
Bring your ideas and creative energy to a diverse, collaborative, and solutions-driven culture where we strive to make each member experience more exceptional than the last.
At USC Credit Union, we work for people, not for profit. It’s not just a smarter way to bank. It’s a smarter way to build your career.
Current Employment Opportunities
- To find the latest job openings at USC Credit Union, visit USC’s Careers website and navigate to the Schools/Divisions section and select USC Credit Union. We are actively seeking exceptional and skilled individuals to become a part of our team.
USC Student Work-Study Opportunities
- If you’re enrolled at USC and looking for a work-study position in finance, member service, marketing, IT (or another department), head to ConnectSC to apply.
Benefits for a well-rounded life
A snapshot of benefits for eligible employees.
Health & Medical Benefits
Multiple medical plan options that provide you with quality care
- Access to top-quality providers via comprehensive Health plan options to benefits-eligible employees
- Dental plans that pay a portion of your and your covered dependents’ dental care costs
- Vision tiered-coverage options for routine and comprehensive care
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) offerings to off-set your medical costs with your non-taxable earnings
Plan ahead for the retirement you deserve
- The USC Retirement Savings Program matches your pre-tax or Roth contributions up to 5% of your eligible earnings. The university also makes a 5% non-elective contribution whether or not you contribute. This means that the university will make a total 10% contribution if you make a 5% employee contribution.
- Investment choices: 401(a), 401(k), 403(b), 475(b), 457(f)
- Investment providers: Vanguard, TIAA, and Fidelity
Paid Time Off
Generous time off for a variety of reasons
The USC Policy website includes listings of all time off options available
Paid Time Off (PTO) includes:
- University Holidays
- Sick Time
- Winter Recess
- Jury Duty
Working at a leading research university has educational perks
There’s a variety of educational perks for employees to thrive:
- An abundance of free lectures, concerts, and other campus events
- Free access to a wealth of training and learning opportunities in TrojanLearn
- Tuition Assistance for full-time employees to earn a USC degree 100% tuition-free
- Generous tuition help for children and spouses
Tuition Assistance is generally considered taxable and reportable income.
Family & Dependent Care
Support and resources for your family members
Support and resources for all stages of your life, and the lives of your family members as well.
- Access to high-quality Child Care options, including back-up care when normal child care is not available
- Vetted caregiver access for your Elder dependents
- Support for your family as it grows and changes
The WorkWell Center
Empowering work-life wellness
The WorkWell Center supports and empowers benefits-eligible staff through a wide range of confidential, free, and convenient service.
Programs & Services include:
- Health & Well-being
- Talks & Groups
Discounts and Perks
Discounts and perks on and off campus
Check out some discounts that come with being a USC employee:
- Verified merchant discounts
- Arts-related and other activities – many of them free or at a significant discount
- Tickets to USC football and basketball games are often available at a discount
- Services available on or around campus to help you check off your personal to-do list.
Working at USC Credit Union has been nothing short of wonderful. The knowledge I’ve gained, the welcoming and close-knit staff, my department, my team, my direct manager, and having access to so many knowledgeable people are just a few of the various things I get from working here. I work for a company that not only allows me to grow but also allows me to glow.
A Trusted Neighbor
Our mission is to provide affordable products and services, financial guidance, and the resources to support our neighboring communities' economic well-being.
Get a free financial education on all things personal finance from credit scores and debt consolidation to saving and student loans.
Already a member? Extend the benefits of USC Credit Union membership to everyone in your immediate family or household – they’re all invited to become a member owner!