Smarter Banking, Smarter Careers

Bring your ideas and creative energy to a diverse, collaborative, and solutions-driven culture where we strive to make each member experience more exceptional than the last.

At USC Credit Union, we work for people, not for profit. It’s not just a smarter way to bank. It’s a smarter way to build your career.


Current Employment Opportunities

  • To find the latest job openings at USC Credit Union, visit USC’s Careers website and navigate to the Schools/Divisions section and select USC Credit Union. We are actively seeking exceptional and skilled individuals to become a part of our team.


USC Student Work-Study Opportunities

  • If you’re enrolled at USC and looking for a work-study position in finance, member service, marketing, IT (or another department), head to Handshake to apply.


Benefits for a well-rounded life

A snapshot of benefits for eligible employees.

Health & Medical Benefits

Multiple medical plan options that provide you with quality care

  • Access to top-quality providers via comprehensive Health plan options to benefits-eligible employees
  • Dental plans that pay a portion of your and your covered dependents’ dental care costs
  • Vision tiered-coverage options for routine and comprehensive care
  • Flexible Spending Account (FSA) offerings to off-set your medical costs with your non-taxable earnings

Retirement Benefits

Plan ahead for the retirement you deserve

  • The USC Retirement Savings Program matches your pre-tax or Roth contributions up to 5% of your eligible earnings. The university also makes a 5% non-elective contribution whether or not you contribute. This means that the university will make a total 10% contribution if you make a 5% employee contribution.
  • Investment choices: 401(a), 401(k), 403(b), 475(b), 457(f)
  • Investment providers: Vanguard, TIAA, and Fidelity

Paid Time Off

Generous time off for a variety of reasons

The USC Policy website includes listings of all time off options available 

Paid Time Off (PTO) includes: 

  • University Holidays
  • Vacation
  • Sick Time
  • Winter Recess
  • Jury Duty
  • Bereavement

Tuition Benefits

Working at a leading research university has educational perks

There’s a variety of educational perks for employees to thrive:

  • An abundance of free lectures, concerts, and other campus events
  • Free access to a wealth of training and learning opportunities in TrojanLearn
  • Tuition Assistance for full-time employees to earn a USC degree 100% tuition-free
    • Generous tuition help for children and spouses

Tuition Assistance is generally considered taxable and reportable income.

Family & Dependent Care

Support and resources for your family members

Support and resources for all stages of your life, and the lives of your family members as well.

  • Access to high-quality Child Care options, including back-up care when normal child care is not available
  • Vetted caregiver access for your Elder dependents
  • Support for your family as it grows and changes

The WorkWell Center

Empowering work-life wellness

The WorkWell Center supports and empowers benefits-eligible staff through a wide range of confidential, free, and convenient service.

Programs & Services include: 

  • Health & Well-being
  • Counseling
  • Coaching
  • Consulting
  • Talks & Groups

Discounts and Perks

Discounts and perks on and off campus

Check out some discounts that come with being a USC employee:

  • Verified merchant discounts 
  • Arts-related and other activities – many of them free or at a significant discount
  • Tickets to USC football and basketball games are often available at a discount
  • Services available on or around campus to help you check off your personal to-do list.

Working at USC Credit Union has been nothing short of wonderful. The knowledge I’ve gained, the welcoming and close-knit staff, my department, my team, my direct manager, and having access to so many knowledgeable people are just a few of the various things I get from working here. I work for a company that not only allows me to grow but also allows me to glow.


  • A Trusted Neighbor

    Our mission is to provide affordable products and services, financial guidance, and the resources to support our neighboring communities' economic well-being.

  • Financial Education

    Get a free financial education on all things personal finance from credit scores and debt consolidation to saving and student loans.

  • Family Membership

    Already a member? Extend the benefits of USC Credit Union membership to everyone in your immediate family or household – they’re all invited to become a member owner!