Not for profit. For people.
USC Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative founded to fuel members’ financial dreams and enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve. Our mission is to provide affordable products and services, financial guidance, and the resources to support our communities’ economic well-being and generational wealth building.
We’re proud to be a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), one of just 350 CDFI-certified credit unions in the nation. We’re also the only Los Angeles-based credit union with a Juntos Avanzamos designation for our commitment to serving and empowering Latino consumers.
A few proud examples of our commitment to building financial equity in the communities we serve:
- Financial education access for all
- Community engagement and outreach via events and workshops
- Founding member of the South Los Angeles CDFI Consortium
- Largest LA-based Minority Depository Institution (MDI) credit union
- Established USC Credit Union Foundation and Allied Impact Fund to support our communities surrounding the university’s campuses
Building Financial Equity
As a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), we’re working to expand economic opportunity in our neighboring communities. How? By making it easy for local residents to find affordable financial products and services.
Products and services designed with our community in mind:
- Access to checking services
- Payday lending alternative loans
- Credit builder loans/Borrow & Save programs
- Affordable home loans with low down payments
- Rent-to-own home program for DACA, ITIN, or credit challenged borrowers
- Low-interest new and used car loans
- Bilingual online banking
Already a member? Extend the benefits of USC Credit Union membership to everyone in your immediate family or household – they’re all invited to become a member owner!
Free ATMs. Free Online Banking. USC Credit Union checking accounts give you perks and plenty of choices from our no-fee basic to interest-bearing accounts.
Why finance with us? Simple: We’re a credit union with no shareholder interests to cater to. The upshot: Bank-beating auto loan rates on cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, and more.