< View all Cards options
- ✓ APR as low as 8.15%*
- ✓ No Foreign Transaction Fees!
- ✓ No Balance Transfer, Annual, or Over-Limit Fees!
When you’re a member of USC Credit Union, you’re an owner, and we work for you. We’re able to offer our member-owners better rates because we don’t have shareholders to pay.
Our Platinum MasterCard is the perfect example: It’s an essential credit card that offers the lowest rates around (we’ve checked!) and benefits like no annual fees, no balance transfer fees, and no overlimit fees. Increase your purchase power and invest in your future with the member-owned USC Credit Union.
Optional Payment Protection Plan
Life happens. Sometimes extended illness or disability or involuntary unemployment makes it difficult to pay your debts. This program protects you by making the payments for you.
Benefits of a Balance Transfer
- Save money by transferring balances from higher interest rate credit cards
- No balance transfer fees
Balance Transfer Instructions
Just follow these simple instructions to transfer balances from your higher interest credit cards to your USC Credit Union MasterCard.
- After receiving your USC Credit Union MasterCard, call (866) 820-3867 to initiate the balance transfer process.
- You may transfer any amount, but the total amount of your balance transfers cannot exceed your available credit line. You may not transfer balances from other USC Credit Union loans. (Also, you should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or charge. If you do, you may lose your dispute rights.)
- Continue to pay the other credit card companies until we notify you in writing that we have approved your balance transfer. Once approved, we will pay the amount directly to that card issuer.
*Membership in USC Credit Union required. Must qualify for USCCU membership and membership fee may apply; please call (877-670-5860) or visit www.USCCreditUnion.org to confirm eligibility. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is effective [enter current date] and is subject to change. Your regular variable rate is determined by creditworthiness and payment history. The minimum monthly interest charge is $0.50. The APR for cash advances is between 8.15% and 15.15%, based upon your creditworthiness and payment history, and may vary. A variable-rate penalty APR of 10.15% to 17.15% (determined by adding 200 basis points (2.00%)to your regular APR for purchases, cash advances and balance transfers) will apply, if you make a late payment in two consecutive billing cycles.