< View all Cards options
With a low variable rate and a rewards point for each purchase dollar spent, the USC Credit Union Platinum Rewards MasterCard sets the standard for the card that pays you back. Redeem your points for cash, travel, brand-name merchandise, and charitable donations to USC.
Low Introductory APR Offer
Introductory 0%* APR
for your first 15 billing cycles for purchases & balance transfers
made within 6 months of opening your account. After that, a Variable APR that’s currently 10.40% to 17.40% will apply. A 2% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers during the promotional period. After the promotional period there is no balance transfer fee.
Unique Rewards you won’t get from any other card
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn DOUBLE points for gas and grocery purchases+
- Exclusive USC rewards, including USC merchandise and event tickets
- Plus cash back, travel, unique vacation getaways, merchandise, gift cards and more!
You’ll enjoy distinctive features like no annual fees, no over-limit fees, and no foreign transaction fees. As a USC Credit Union member, you’re an owner, and we work for you. Your credit union. Your future. Own it.
Check out our rewards catalog and see the endless possibilities your rewards will give you!
Optional Payment Protection Plan
Life happens. Sometimes extended illness or disability or involuntary unemployment makes it difficult to pay your debts. This program protects you by making the payments for you.
Benefits of a Balance Transfer
- Save money by transferring balances from higher interest rate credit cards
- Only a 2% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
Balance Transfer Instructions
- After receiving your USC Credit Union MasterCard, call (866) 820-3867 to initiate the balance transfer process.
- You may transfer any amount, but the total amount of your balance transfers cannot exceed your available credit line. You may not transfer balances from other USC Credit Union loans. (Also, you should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or charge. If you do, you may lose your dispute rights.)
- Continue to pay the other credit card companies until we notify you in writing that we have approved your balance transfer. Once approved, we will pay the amount directly to that card issuer.
*APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is effective July 19, 2016 and is subject to change. Your regular variable rate is determined by creditworthiness and payment history, and may vary. The minimum monthly interest charge is $0.50. The 0.00% APR for purchases and balance transfers made during the qualifying transaction period within the first 6 months of account opening.
All purchases, net of returns, qualify for the promotional APR. The promotional rate will remain in effect until the end of the 15th billing cycle billing cycle after account opening, thereafter, the standard rate of 10.40% to 17.40% for purchases and balance transfer applies. Except for existing USC Credit Union loans, all balance transfers qualify for the promotional APR. There is a 2% Balance Transfer Fee of the total amount transferred per transaction or $10, whichever is greater. Membership eligibility requirements and membership fees may apply; please call (877-670-5860) or visit www.USCCreditUnion.org to confirm eligibility. This promotional rate is available for a limited time, and rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Click here for full disclosure.
Gas and grocery bonus rewards apply to the first $5000 in combined purchases in these categories each year.