< View all Cards options
0% APR* Introductory Offer
Intro 0% APR* for your first 15 billing cycles for
balance transfers made within 6 months of opening your account.
After that, a Variable APR that’s currently 11.15% to 18.15% will apply.
A 2% fee (min $10) applies to balance
transfers during the promotional period. After the promotional period there is
no balance transfer fee.
Everyday spending just got more rewarding!
Your everyday purchases have never been more rewarding! From groceries to fuel
to utility bills, your everyday purchases will really pay off.
- $1 spent = 1 point
- $1 spent on fuel & grocery = 2 points+
+Fuel and grocery bonus points apply to the first $5000 in purchases in these combined categories each year.
Benefits of a Balance Transfer
- Save money by transferring balances from higher interest rate credit cards
- Only a 2% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers (during promotional period, 0% balance transfer fee thereafter)
Balance Transfer Instructions
Just follow these simple instructions to transfer balances from your higher interest credit cards to your USC Credit Union MasterCard.
- After receiving your USC Credit Union MasterCard, fill out our balance transfer form and follow the return instructions indicated in the form.
- You may transfer any amount, but the total amount of your balance transfers cannot exceed your available credit line. You may not transfer balances from other USC Credit Union loans. (Also, you should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or charge. If you do, you may lose your dispute rights.)
- Continue to pay the other credit card companies until we notify you in writing that we have approved your balance transfer. Once approved, we will pay the amount directly to that card issuer.
*APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is effective August 1, 2017 and is subject to change. Your regular variable rate is determined by creditworthiness and payment history, and may vary. The minimum monthly interest charge is $0.50. The 0.00% APR for purchases and balance transfers made during the qualifying transaction period within the first 6 months of account opening.
All purchases, net of returns, qualify for the promotional APR. The promotional rate will remain in effect until the end of the 15th billing cycle billing cycle after account opening, thereafter, the standard rate of 11.15% to 18.15% for purchases and balance transfer applies. Except for existing USC Credit Union loans, all balance transfers qualify for the promotional APR. There is a 2% Balance Transfer Fee of the total amount transferred per transaction or $10, whichever is greater. Membership eligibility requirements and membership fees may apply; please call (877-670-5860) or visit www.USCCreditUnion.org to confirm eligibility. This promotional rate is available for a limited time, and rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Click here for full disclosure.
Must use promo code CASH100 to claim offer. You will qualify for $100 bonus cash reward if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) bonus cash rewards offer per new account. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer. The $100 cash back will be deposited into your member share account. Please allow up to 12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your member share account. This reward may constitute taxable income to you. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward. Please consult your tax advisor.