< View all Cards options
Special 0% APR Intro Rate For Up to 15 Months on Purchases and Balance Transfers.
- ✓ All purchases made now until the end of the year receive a 0% APR until March 2017!
- ✓ Transfer your higher-rate debt today and pay 0% APR until March 2017.
- ✓ As low as 10.15% APR* thereafter.
- ✓ No Foreign Transaction Fees!
- ✓ No Annual, or Over-Limit Fees!
- ✓ Bank-beating Balance Transfer Fee of 2% or $10 (whichever is greater).
Hurry! This 0% APR intro rate expires December 31, 2015!
With a low variable rate and a rewards point for each purchase dollar spent, the USC Credit Union Platinum Rewards MasterCard sets the standard for the card that pays you back. Redeem your points for cash, travel, brand-name merchandise, and charitable donations to USC.
Unique Rewards you won’t get from any other card
- • Earn DOUBLE points for gas and grocery purchases*.
- • Exclusive USC rewards, including USC merchandise and event tickets.
- • Redeem points for cash donations to USC Heritage Fund or USC Endowment Scholarship**.
- • Plus cash back, travel, unique vacation getaways, merchandise, gift cards and more!
You’ll enjoy distinctive features like no annual fees, no over-limit fees, and no foreign transaction fees. USC Credit Union will even match** your reward donations to the USC Heritage Fund and USC Endowed Scholarship Fund. As a USC Credit Union member, you’re an owner, and we work for you. Your credit union. Your future. Own it.
Optional Payment Protection Plan
Life happens. Sometimes extended illness or disability or involuntary unemployment makes it difficult to pay your debts. This program protects you by making the payments for you.
Benefits of a Balance Transfer
- Save money by transferring balances from higher interest rate credit cards
- No balance transfer fees
Balance Transfer Instructions
- After receiving your USC Credit Union MasterCard, call (866) 820-3867 to initiate the balance transfer process.
- You may transfer any amount, but the total amount of your balance transfers cannot exceed your available credit line. You may not transfer balances from other USC Credit Union loans. (Also, you should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or charge. If you do, you may lose your dispute rights.)
- Continue to pay the other credit card companies until we notify you in writing that we have approved your balance transfer. Once approved, we will pay the amount directly to that card issuer.
*APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is effective September 15, 2015 and is subject to change. Your regular variable rate is determined by creditworthiness and payment history, and may vary. The minimum monthly interest charge is $0.50. The 0.00% APR for purchases made during the qualification period begins September 15, 2015 and ends December 31, 2015. All purchases, net of returns, qualify for the promotional APR. The promotional rate will remain in effect until the end of the March 2017 billing cycle, thereafter, the standard rate of 10.15% to 17.15% for purchases applies. The 0.00% APR for balance transfers made during the qualification period begins September 15, 2015 and ends on December 31, 2015. Except for existing USC Credit Union loans, all balance transfers qualify for the promotional APR. Membership eligibility requirements and membership fees may apply; please call (877-670-5860) or visit www.USCCreditUnion.org to confirm eligibility. This promotional rate is available for a limited time, and rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Click here
for full disclosure and offer details.
For complete Rewards Program rules and conditions, visit www.curewards.com/trojanrewards/rulepage
**USC Credit Union will match up to 100% of your Rewards Point contribution to the USC Heritage Fund or the USC Endowed Scholarship Fund up to an aggregate total of $70,000 from all contributions made by all USC Credit Union Platinum Rewards MasterCard holders per calendar year. USC Credit Union reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate the matching contributions program at any time without notice.