< View all Cards options
Looking for a rewards program that’s free and easy to use? Our Platinum Rewards Mastercard® credit card allows you to earn and redeem points for exclusive rewards from household items to concert tickets. Apply for a Platinum Rewards Mastercard® and start earning rewards on your purchases.
0% APR* Introductory Offer
Intro 0% APR* for your first 15 billing cycles for purchases & balance transfers made within 6 months of opening your account. After that, a standard Variable APR* will apply.
Want to transfer your balance? After receiving your USC Credit Union Mastercard®, fill out a balance transfer request located under Online Banking.
A 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers during the introductory period. After the introductory period there is no balance transfer fee.
Everyday spending just got more rewarding!
Your everyday purchases have never been more rewarding! From groceries to fuel to utility bills, your everyday purchases will really pay off.
- $1 spent = 1 point
- $1 spent on fuel & grocery = 2 points+
+Fuel and grocery bonus points apply to the first $5000 in purchases in these combined categories each year.
Benefits of a Balance Transfer
- Save money by transferring balances from higher interest rate credit cards
- Only a 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers (during introductory period, 0% balance transfer fee thereafter)
Balance Transfer Instructions
Just follow these simple instructions to transfer balances from your higher interest credit cards to your USC Credit Union Mastercard®.
- Fill out balance transfer request located under Online Banking.
- You may transfer any amount, but the total amount of your balance transfers cannot exceed your available credit line. You may not transfer balances from other USC Credit Union loans. (Also, you should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or charge. If you do, you may lose your dispute rights.)
- Continue to pay the other credit card companies until we notify you in writing that we have approved your balance transfer. Once approved, we will pay the amount directly to that card issuer.
*APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is effective 11/18/2022 and is subject to change. Your regular variable rate is determined by creditworthiness and payment history, and may vary. The minimum monthly interest charge is $0.50. The 0.00% APR for purchases and balance transfers made during the qualifying transaction period within the first 6 months of account opening. All purchases, net of returns, qualify for the introductory APR. The introductory rate will remain in effect until the end of the 15th billing cycle billing cycle after account opening, thereafter, the standard rate of 13.90% to 20.90% for purchases and balance transfer applies. Except for existing USC Credit Union loans, all balance transfers qualify for the introductory APR. There is a 3% Balance Transfer Fee of the total amount transferred per transaction or $10, whichever is greater. Membership eligibility requirements and membership fees may apply; please call (877-670-5860) or visit www.USCCreditUnion.org to confirm eligibility. This introductory rate is available for a limited time, and rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Click here for full disclosure.