Save with 0% APR on Balance Transfers Until August 2015!
Earn DOUBLE Rewards Points on ALL Purchases!
- APR as low as 10.15%*
- NO annual fees, NO foreign transaction fees, and NO over-limit fees
- Balance Transfer offer ends May 31, 2014. Click here for full disclosure.
The Rewards Card Fit for a Trojan
- Continue to earn double points on gas and groceries thereafter
- There is no limit on rewards you can earn**
- Double Points Offer continues until August 2015!
Trojan Rewards match your lifestyle, and support USC!
- FREE rewards, including travel, brand name merchandise, cash back,
charitable donations and USC-themed merchandise
- Redeem your points for cash donations to the USC Heritage Fund and USC
Scholarship Fund, with matching funds from USC Credit Union***
- Get cash back and gift cards
- USC gear and donations to USC Scholarships
- Travel rewards, including airfare and vacations
- Unique adventures and spa packages
- Sporting and special events, such as tickets to the Rose Bowl
- ...and more! Visit our Rewards Catalog to see all we have to offer.
Payment Protection Plan available
Life happens. Sometimes an extended illness or disability, or involuntary unemployment
makes it difficult to pay your debts. This optional program protects you by making the
payments for you.
Balance Transfer Instructions
Prepare the folllowing items from you curent payment coupon before calling: account number, name of card issuer, card issuer street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and amount to be transferred.
Just follow these simple instructions to transfer balances from higher interest credit cards.
- After receiving your USC Credit Union MasterCard, you may call 866.820.3810 (PSCU Contact Center) to initiate the balance transfer process.
- You may transfer any amount, but the total amount of your balance transfers cannot exceed your available credit line. You should not transfer the amount of any disputed purchase or charge. If you do, you may lose your dispute rights.
- You may not transfer balances from other USC Credit Union loans.
- Make sure to continue to pay the other credit card companies until we notify you in writing that we have approved the balance transfer. Once approved, we will pay the amount directly to that card issuer
*Annual Percentage Rates is effective 3/21/2014 and is subject to change. Your regular variable rate is determined by creditworthiness and payment history. The minimum monthly interest charge is $0.50. The APR for cash advances is between 10.15% and 17.15%, based upon your creditworthiness and payment history, and may vary. A variable-rate penalty APR of 12.15% to 19.15% (determined by adding 200 basis points (2.00%) to your regular APR for purchases, cash advances and balance transfers) will apply, if you make a late payment in two consecutive billing cycles.
**Gas and grocery bonus rewards apply to the first $5000 in combined purchases in these categories each year. For complete program rules and conditions, visit https://www.curewards.com/trojanrewards/rulepage.
***USC Credit Union will match up to 100% of your Rewards Point contribution to the USC Heritage Fund or the USC Endowed Scholarship Fund up to an aggregate total of $70,000 from all contributions made by all USC Credit Union Platinum Rewards MasterCard holders per calendar year. USC Credit Union reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate the matching contributions program at any time without notice.